Pre School Ballet (Ages 3-5)
Movement, music and magic for children ages 3 to 5.
These classes develop children’s physical skills and encourage creativity, expression and musicality.
Behind all the fun they are actually being prepared for the transition to ballet and other dance genres.
Wonderful music accompanies these creative fun classes.
Ballet (Ages 5-20)
The Graded Examinations in Dance Syllabus consists of three dance disciplines:
• Ballet – the foundation and the most important part of the syllabus
• Free Movement – it has been influenced by and incorporates movements in common with other dance styles such as Natural Movement, Contemporary and Classical Greek Dance
• Character – the theatrical presentation of national dance using original ethnic dance and music which has been freely adapted for the theatre. The three styles — Hungarian, Russian and Polish — were selected because of their historic importance in the development of the nineteenth century full-length classical ballets.
Examination or Presentation class level. Minimum age requirements:
• Pre-Primary in Dance 5 years and over
• Primary in Dance 6 years and over
• Grade 1 7 years and over
• Grade 2 7 years and over
• Grade 3 7 years and over
• Grade 4 7 years and over
• Grade 5 7 years and over
• Grade 6 11 years and over
• Grade 7 11 years and over
• Grade 8 Award 11 years and over
Morning and evening classes for beginners and intermediate level.